Is the Childs’s Find Mandate That Requires All Schools to Identify, Locate, And Evaluate All Children, Suspected to Have A Disability? Or Who May Need Special Education Services. The Obligation Exist Even If the Schools Are Not Providing Special Education Services. Parents or Educators Can Request an Evaluation, To Access If Child Requires Special Educational Services to Have Accessibility to Education. Sec. 300. 111
A Specific Learning Disability: Refers to A Disorder in One Or More of The Basic Physiological Areas of Processes Involved in Understanding Language Written or Spoken
This Will Manifest in The Inability To:
Listen, Speak, Read, Write, Spell or Perform Mathematical Calculations. This Is Sometimes Referred to as: Specific Learning Disabilities, That Fall Under an Umbrella Term That Covers A Wide Range of Neurological Disorders. Often Involved in Difficulty Processing Information, And It Presents Itself as Difficulties in Learning.
THIS WILL INPACT PROCESSING INFORMATION
There Are Not Intellectual Disabilities
- Reading/ Writing / Understanding Language.
- Using/ Language.
- Memory/Short Term/Long Term.
- Recalling Organizing.
- Expressive Language.
- Inability to Express Thoughts
- Motor/Difficulties in Handwriting /Letter Formation/Can Hold Pencil Properly.
- These Are Lifelong Differences.
- They Varied in Severity.
- Differences Affect Any or Several Areas of Life.
- Differences May Progress as Individuals Grow.
- Differences Manifest Differently Depending on The Individual’s Environment, And the Individuals Needs Strengths.
Difficulty in mastering language, Difficulties in Phonics& Accurate Word recognition, Difficulties Sounding Words
Poor spelling Decoding.
Difficulties Telling Time, Reading Memorizing Math Facts, Identifying Solving Math Operations
Difficulty in Mastering the Movements Needed to Form Letters Spacing Letters Properly
Inability to Organize Writing Applying Appropriate Pressure While Writing.
Difficulties with Holding Attention, Hyperactivity Difficulties Focusing. Diagnosed by A Physician Physiologist.
It Presents in The Inability to Speak Difficulties Expressing Verbal Thoughts Difficulties with Writing.
Progress Is Important for Children to Transition to Future Instruction.
Remediations Have to Be Appropriated, Continuing, And Accumulative.
The Big Picture College, Career, Future life
Adequate Remediation Includes:
- Appropriated Instructional Methods That Reinforced the Students Learning Needs.
- Provides Ample Opportunities for Students to Apply Developing Skills
- Aggressively Addresses Students Academic Deficits, Facilitates Accessibility to Curriculum.
- Has in Place the Appropriated Supports, Accommodations. That Will Support Children’s, Learning Needs Including Behavioral, And Emotional Needs.
Focus on Strengths Building on Them for Success
Schools Information As Well As Curriculum Enters Thought The Eyes Visual Perception, And Ears Auditory Perception.
It Is Important To Understand What A Role Instruction Has In Addressing The Needs Of Individuals With Learning Difficulties.
Differentiated Instruction Supports Diverse Learners.
The Most Effective Design For Learning. Involves Adapting to A Variety of Combinations to Present Information. Based On Individual Circumstances.
Curriculum That’s Adapted, Accumulative, And Includes A Multimodal Approach To Teaching.
For Children With Learning Difficulties, Knowing Their Own Individual Needs,
And What Instructional Methods Works In Addressing Those Needs Its Crucial.
For Parents, Educators, Taking Into Account What The Individuals Needs Are, And What Instructional Interventions Work, In Addressing Those Needs.
It’s Extremely Important
BETWEEN ALL LEVELS OF SCHOOLING. STUDENTS, NEED TO KNOW TO EXPLAIN THEIR LEARNING DIFFICULTIES, INCLUDING WHAT ACCOMMODATIONS. SUPPORT THEIR LEARNING. WITHOUT THIS SELF AWARENESS. TO APPROPRIATELY ADVOCATE FOR THEIR OWN. A PERSON WITH LEARNING CHALLENGES, ARE LESS LIKELY TO PARTICIPATE, AND BE SUCCESSFUL.
I Feel Emotionally Strong
I CAN ADVOCATE FOR MY NEEDS